InfusionPoints provides a full range of Security Assurance Services that leverage our comprehensive Cyber Security framework to efficiently identify, investigate, validate, and report on weaknesses in the security posture or business solutions for any organization. Our Services help you determine how well your organization's security controls protect your assets by attempting to gain access to your information assets in the same way as your adversaries. InfusionPoints innovative approach focuses on maintaining responsiveness to business needs, with greater flexibility, faster technology innovation, and providing greater business value. Our assessors and security engineers deliver the resources and capabilities required to assess, detect, respond, design, build, and manage an agile, flexible, and secure IT environment. Our experience has led us effectively design and manage information security portfolio that is a critical governance element that helps establish a consistent approach to identifying and managing risk.
Across a wide range of industries, InfusionPoints has made the mission of our clients "our mission.” We apply this in-depth understanding of client-specific objectives, resources, and constraints to secure business and government infrastructure in a way that introduces the least amount of negative end-user impact. Our engineers and consultants specialize in securing infrastructures to protect sensitive consumer, employee, and partner information without losing sight of cost and efficiency. Our services Include:
- Quick Look Assessments review technical controls, policies, architectures, and operational and management procedures. These are conducted through a series of interviews and review of organizational documentation.
- Threat Surface Mapping provide internal and external visualization of the organization’s digital threat surface. For most organizations, this enumeration provides enhanced visibility of exposed network services that could lead to network compromise.
- Vulnerability Assessments validate configurations and identify vulnerabilities in your environment that pose real risks to your organization. These are performed using industry-leading solutions with current detection mechanisms to provide the greatest value to our customers.
- Penetration Testing goes beyond a vulnerability assessment to help your organization understand how an attacker could gain unauthorized access to your environment by compromising your servers, firewalls, routers, and web infrastructure.
- Advanced Penetration Testing is a more complete test that continues beyond a standard penetration test to identify additional methods that a hacker could use to gain full, persistent control of critical network infrastructure that could be leveraged as a base for attacks deeper into your network or staged attacks from your network.
- Red Teaming is geared towards more mature security programs, and consists of security experts with extensive training working with your security staff to prepare them for efficient response in the event that threat actors decided to target your organization.
- Network and Wi-Fi Assessments help to determine risks that can come from improperly secured infrastructure, rogue access points, and wireless clients that could allow an attacker to access your network without ever stepping foot inside your facility.
- Physical Security Testing analyses the effectiveness of physical security controls like locks, doors, lighting, camera coverage, PAC systems, alarm systems, alerting, and response.
- Social Engineering tests your employee’s security awareness using true-to-life tactics employed by social engineers. These are non-technical threats like impersonation via phone, dropping malicious removable media, in-person rapport building and misuse, or information gathering over social media interaction.
- Phishing Campaigns are used to determine security awareness in regards to electronic communication through attempting to acquire usernames, passwords or financial information. More advanced campaigns will attempt to gain a foothold on client machines by exploiting the browser, mail client or host operating system.
InfusionPoints' consultants combine a unique blend of technology and business skills to help our clients define IT, security and privacy strategies and manage major IT, security and privacy initiatives, while achieving high returns on their IT investments. Our experienced consultants apply holistic, integrated methodologies for infusing security and privacy capabilities into business solutions, by combining our frameworks with critical thinking and deep analytics to solve your most pressing security and privacy challenges.