InfusionPoints is pleased that you are interested in our products and services. Being a leader in the Security and Privacy space, it is important that our customers feel secure when visiting our websites. We take the security and privacy of your data very seriously.
Information We Collect Automatically
We respect the privacy of our visitors. We collect only personal information as needed to provide the information, service, or assistance that you request.
If you visit our website to browse, read, or download information:
- Your web browser automatically sends us (and we may retain) information including:
- Internet domain through which you access the Internet (e.g., yourServiceProvider.com if you use a commercial Internet service provider, or yourSchool.edu if you use an Internet account from your school);
- Internet Protocol address of the computer you are using;
- type of browser software and operating system you are using;
- date and time you access our site; and
- the Internet address of the site from which you linked directly to our site.
- We will use this information as aggregate data to help us maintain this site, e.g., to determine the number of visitors to different sections of our site, to ensure the site is working properly, and to help us make our site more accessible and useful.
- We will not use this information to identify individuals, except for site security or law enforcement purposes.
- We will not obtain personally-identifying information about you when you visit our site, unless you choose to provide such information.
Other Information We Collect
If you choose to identify yourself (or otherwise provide us with personal information) when you use our online forms:
- If you request information, services, or assistance, we may disclose your personal information to those third parties that (in our judgment) are appropriate in order to fulfill your request. If, when you provide us with such information, you specify that you do not want us to disclose the information to third parties, we will honor your request. Note, however, that if you do not provide such information, it may be impossible for us to refer, respond to or fulfill your request.
- If your communication relates to a law enforcement matter, we may disclose the information to law enforcement agencies that we deem appropriate.
How Long We Keep Information
We reserve the right to retain all information provided for as long as the information is needed.
The content on our websites may include links to third-party websites. We have no influence on the content or design of external sites operated by third parties. The contents of this data protection statement may be inapplicable there. Please therefore ask the content providers about their own data protection statements.
If you have questions regarding this privacy statement, please submit them via our contact form.