Our Office365 SharePoint Administrator is aligned within InfusionPoints’ Cloud Service Operations Team to promote the development of content rich environment that solve our business needs.
The ideal candidate will assists with the day-to-day administration, configuration, content management of the SharePoint environment; designing, developing, configuring and deploying SharePoint applications; and making informed recommendations pertaining to SharePoint information, and software implementation. This position requires strong hands-on technical skills in the areas of SharePoint development and content management, with responsibilities equally divided between the two areas.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
The Office365 SharePoint Administrator will be required to:
- Work with end users to address requirements, usability, accessibility, security and change requests to ensure website functionality
- Day-to-day publishing responsibilities and thrives in a fast-paced, environment with tight and defined deadlines.
- Collaborate with technology teams on updates, enhancements, and bug fixes
- Manage web page content management authoring and publishing projects with instruction from Production Manager.
- Consulting with personnel at all levels of the organization to discuss business requirements and potential solutions.
- Create customized applications for tasks to enhance website capability based on business needs
- Builds table frames and forms and writes scripts to enhance site functionality.
- Training users on processes and systems.
- Remaining abreast of current technologies and best practices.
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years administering Office365 SharePoint solutions,
- 1-3 years’ experience in custom application development utilizing Office365 SharePoint technologies including SharePoint SDK, integrating and developing Web Parts, BDC/BCS, Workflow, etc. and deploying 3rd party solutions.
- Track record of designing, developing, delivering, managing, and supporting medium scale end-to-end Microsoft SharePoint based content management solutions.
- Knowledge of all Microsoft Office365 SharePoint features and architecture. Features include website development, enterprise content management, document management, records management, information classification and enterprise search.
- Exceptional communication skills; must have the ability to effectively communicate at all levels of an organization and with individuals at all levels of technical expertise.
- Detail oriented and effective time management and organizational skills.
- Exceptional written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Organized and able to manage multiple activities and programs timely and with a high degree of accuracy.
InfusionPoints is a consulting, CyberSecurity and technology firm that infuses security into business solutions to protect our clients' consumer, employee, and partner information. As an independent trusted partner, we help our clients by leveraging our information technology (IT) frameworks to efficiently develop, deploy, manage, and optimize secure business solutions for State and Federal Government, banking, insurance, finance, retail, and healthcare industries.
InfusionPoints' consultants combine a unique blend of security, technology and business skills to help our clients define IT, security and privacy strategies and manage major IT, security and privacy initiatives, while achieving high returns on their IT investments. Our experienced consultants apply holistic, integrated methodologies for infusing security and privacy capabilities into business solutions, by combining our frameworks with critical thinking and deep analytics to solve your most pressing security and privacy challenges.
InfusionPoints relies on the expertise and professionalism of our employees as the key to our success. Our consultants have broad experience in commercial and government organizations and have a variety of industry certifications, and advanced degrees.
InfusionPoints offers a competitive compensation and benefits package and is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.
Location: North Wilkesboro, NC