InfusionPoints is looking for several Cloud Security Engineers with a diverse set of experiences and skill sets to help maintain our customer's AWS infrastructure. As a Cloud Security Engineer you will provide service insight, response, and service management to maintain high service reliability and availability with low touch through extensible services and platforms, standardized processes, automation of routine tasks, and product feedback.
- Maintain security controls on AWS infrastructure.
- Build and keep a healthy CI/CD pipeline for the security controls solutions
- Strong focus on quality and automation
- Conduct postmortems to analyze failures and prevent recurrence
- Deploy and manage infrastructures for next-gen cloud SaaS platforms
- Contribute ideas on how we can continuously improve systems and processes
- Provide service support by participating in regular on-call shifts responding to service issues
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem-solving approach coupled with a strong sense of ownership and independence
- Experience providing on-call support for high priority incidents
- Experience with Microsoft Active Directory and Microsoft Windows 2016
- Knowledge of Microsoft ADFS and AWS integration
- Knowledge of Windows & Linux OS Hardening
- Demonstrated experience with Amazon Web Services
- Knowledge of CI/CD tools such as Jenkins, Ansible, PowerShell, Python, Git, Terraform, Packer
- Operational experience with networking and an understanding of networking principles
- Familiarity with security issues in the cloud such as intrusion, penetration, and vulnerability scanning
- Knowledge of monitoring solutions: e.g. ELK, Splunk, Nagios, Solarwinds, Wavefront, etc.
- Knowledge of Jira Service Desk and PagerDuty or similar tools
- Knowledge of Change Management processes and functions
- BS/BA degree preferred.
- Nice to have at least one of following certifications: AWS Certs, CISSP, CISM, CEH, CISA, Security+, GSEC, CIPP
InfusionPoints is a consulting, cyber security and technology firm that infuses security into business solutions to protect our clients' consumer, employee, and partner information. As an independent trusted partner, we help our clients by leveraging our information technology (IT) frameworks to efficiently develop, deploy, manage, and optimize secure business solutions for State and Federal Government, banking, insurance, finance, retail, and healthcare industries.
InfusionPoints' consultants combine a unique blend of security, technology and business skills to help our clients define IT, security and privacy strategies and manage major IT, security and privacy initiatives, while achieving high returns on their IT investments. Our experienced consultants apply holistic, integrated methodologies for infusing security and privacy capabilities into business solutions, by combining our frameworks with critical thinking and deep analytics to solve your most pressing security and privacy challenges.
InfusionPoints relies on the expertise and professionalism of our employees as the key to our success. Our consultants have broad experience in commercial and government organizations and have a variety of industry certifications, and advanced degrees.
InfusionPoints offers a competitive compensation and benefits package and is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free work place.
Location: North Wilkesboro, NC or remote for the right candidates