Our Enterprise Architects are aligned in our Strategic Planning Line of Business that promote the development of deep Enterprise Planning skills and experiences, which greatly improves our ability to tailor solutions to solve our clients' business issues.
The ideal Enterprise Architect candidate will have at least 5 years’ experience working with DoD Architecture Framework for Business Applications and Network infrastructure.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities
The Enterprise Architect (EA) will be required to stay current on US policy related to EA, acquisition and Biometrics. The EA will be required to:
- Support development of a Forensics Enterprise Architecture Working Group charter and coordinate synchronization with the Biometrics Enterprise Working Group charter.
- Facilitate development and maintenance of semantic and structural agreements between Forensics Enterprise stakeholders to establish a common operational vocabulary that can be understood and used effectively by COI members and unanticipated users.
- Lead the Forensics COI, including developing and tracking POAMs for recurring meetings, and act as the alternate lead for the Biometrics COI.
- Promote policies and practices for data sharing and participating in COIs for both the Forensics and Biometrics domains.
- Identify metrics and measures for the determination of COI success.
- Support the Forensics and Biometrics Enterprise Architecture Team in performance of the following
- Review and analyze DoDAF data related products, establishing associations/mapping so that data related products align with the development of the Forensics and Biometrics Enterprise Reference Architecture.
- Ensure all work and products adhere to the DoDAF Version 2.02 (or later versions as published by DoD) where applicable to the DoDAF standards.
- Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders related to support for forensics and biometrics related information and data exchanges to facilitate enterprise interoperability.
- Coordinate Forensics and Biometrics Enterprise Community of Interest activities to gain semantic and structural agreement on shared vocabulary and information exchanges.
- Ensure that the Forensics and Biometrics Enterprise Architectures are in agreement, without conflict, and interoperable with each other.
- 4+ years of experience with supporting the federal government and DoD client
- 4+ years of experience with enterprise architect modeling standards, frameworks, and tools, including Rational System Architect, DOORs, BPMN, IDEF0, IDEF1X, and SADIE Environment
- 4+ years of experience with EA methodologies and applying the DoDAF 2.0 framework
- 4+ years of experience with DoD Business Enterprise Architecture (BEA) and DoD Primitives
- 4+ years of experience with building business processes using Business Process Modeling Notation (BPMN) within System Architect, Visio, iGraphx, or similar process modeling tools
- 4+ years of experience with Microsoft Office, including Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Project
- Ability to pay strict attention to detail and follow tasks to completion with limited oversight
- Ability to communicate with client and project teams
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- BS/BA degree preferred.
InfusionPoints is a consulting, cyber security and technology firm that infuses security into business solutions to protect our clients' consumer, employee, and partner information. As an independent trusted partner, we help our clients by leveraging our information technology (IT) frameworks to efficiently develop, deploy, manage, and optimize secure business solutions for State and Federal Government, banking, insurance, finance, retail, and healthcare industries.
InfusionPoints' consultants combine a unique blend of security, technology and business skills to help our clients define IT, security and privacy strategies and manage major IT, security and privacy initiatives, while achieving high returns on their IT investments. Our experienced consultants apply holistic, integrated methodologies for infusing security and privacy capabilities into business solutions, by combining our frameworks with critical thinking and deep analytics to solve your most pressing security and privacy challenges.
InfusionPoints relies on the expertise and professionalism of our employees as the key to our success. Our consultants have broad experience in commercial and government organizations and have a variety of industry certifications, and advanced degrees.
InfusionPoints offers a competitive compensation and benefits package and is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free work place.
Location: Arlington VA