Our professionals are aligned with a technology service line to promote the development of deep technical skills and experiences and improve our ability to tailor solutions to solve our clients' business issues.
The ideal candidate will deliver technology advisory and implementation services that extract and maximize business value from IT investments. Encompasses architecture, engineering, and operations services for the IT strategy, innovation, operations, and infrastructure required to deliver efficient and effective platforms fundamental to business success.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
• Performs installation, customization and maintenance of the operating system and system software products in support of business processing requirements.
• Performs system software installations, system software maintenance and product upgrades.
• Conducts system analysis, configuration management and develops improvements for system software performance, availability and reliability.
• Designs, develops, recommends and implements new or revised system software, utilities and automated processes as necessary.
• Prescribes system backup / disaster recovery procedures and directs recovery operations in the event of destruction of all or part of the operating system or other system components.
• Implements appropriate levels of system security. Provides technical expertise for system Transitions, Migrations and Consolidations.
• Provides technical assistance to IT support staff, including but not limited to, DBAs, Network Engineers, Application Developers, Middleware Engineers, other System Administrators, Project Managers, Change Managers and Business Development staff.
• 3+ years general knowledge of IT practices
• 3+ years IT Operations, migrations, system development experience
• 3+ years SAN knowledge
• 3+ years Server hardware experience
• 3+ years of Linux system administration experience
• 3+ years virtualization of Linux and Windows Server based platforms
• Bachelor's degree required
• Must be clearable; active clearance preferred
InfusionPoints is a consulting, cyber security and technology firm that infuses security into business solutions to protect our clients' consumer, employee, and partner information. As an independent trusted partner, we help our clients by leveraging our information technology (IT) frameworks to efficiently develop, deploy, manage, and optimize secure business solutions for State and Federal Government, banking, insurance, finance, retail, and healthcare industries.
Location: North Wilkesboro NC