Our Network Engineer position aligns up in our Virtual Network and Security Operations Center Line of Business that promote the development of deep systems management skills and experiences, which greatly improves our ability to tailor solutions to solve our clients' business issues.
The ideal Network Engineer candidate will have at least 3-5 years of experience working with networking equipment such as, Firewalls, Routers, Switches, VPN, etc.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities
Participate as a team member for implementation and management of networking equipment for customers and our Virtual Network and Security Operation Center (VNSOC360) managed security services solution.
Specific duties include:
- Collaborates with architects and engineers to ensure functional specifications are converted into flexible, scalable, and maintainable designs, implementations and operations
- Develops and validates system design prototypes
- Facilitates the implementation and maintenance of network infrastructure to ensure successful deployment and operations
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field (desired).
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a systems engineering, integrator or implementor).
Technical Skill Requirements:
- Network Programming and scripting:
- Desirable: Firewall fundamentals;
- Enterprise Monitoring and Management Technologies;
- Monitored environments: Multi Operating Systems;
- Microsoft Office tools (Project, PowerPoint, Excel, and Word).
- Strong working knowledge of TCP/IP and SNMP Management Protocols.
InfusionPoints is a consulting, cyber security and technology firm that infuses security into business solutions to protect our clients' consumer, employee, and partner information. As an independent trusted partner, we help our clients by leveraging our information technology (IT) frameworks to efficiently develop, deploy, manage, and optimize secure business solutions for State and Federal Government, banking, insurance, finance, retail, and healthcare industries.
InfusionPoints' consultants combine a unique blend of security, technology and business skills to help our clients define IT, security and privacy strategies and manage major IT, security and privacy initiatives, while achieving high returns on their IT investments. Our experienced consultants apply holistic, integrated methodologies for infusing security and privacy capabilities into business solutions, by combining our frameworks with critical thinking and deep analytics to solve your most pressing security and privacy challenges.
InfusionPoints relies on the expertise and professionalism of our employees as the key to our success. Our consultants have broad experience in commercial and government organizations and have a variety of industry certifications, and advanced degrees.
InfusionPoints offers a competitive compensation and benefits package and is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free work place.
Location: North Wilkesboro, NC