Our Penetration Tester position aligns with Virtual Network and Security Operations Center Line of Business that promote the development of deep security and systems management, skills and experiences, which greatly improves our ability to tailor solutions to solve our clients' business issues.
The ideal candidate will have at least 3-5 years of experience working as a security analyst/Tester/Red Teamer and have experience with; hardware, network, infrastructure, web applications, social engineering penetration testing
Principle Duties and Responsibilities
Participate as a team member in a variety security testing scenarios for physical, logical and hardware components and can develop detailed penetration testing reports. Strong organizational ethic to manage a large volume of competing tasks effectively
Specific duties include:
- Perform network, hardware, web, application and social penetration testing assessments
- Ability to develop detailed penetration testing reports that can speak to multiple audience types
- Understand exploits at a detailed level
- Develop custom scripts, exploits, and tools
- Strong in privilege escalation techniques
- Support scoping, leading tests, and managing process to completion
Education and Experience Requirements:
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field (desired).
- Industry level certifications such as Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) or Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP) or be able to obtain on in the first year of employment
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a security analyst/tester/red team.
Technical Skill Requirements:
- Advanced knowledge in information technology field such as Active Directory, Windows/UNIX, databases
- Network Programming and scripting
- Strong working knowledge of TCP/IP and SNMP Management Protocols.
- Tools Knowledge: (Metasploit, Burpsuite, Kali, SQLmap, etc.)
- Reverse engineering
InfusionPoints is a consulting, cyber security and technology firm that infuses security into business solutions to protect our clients' consumer, employee, and partner information. As an independent trusted partner, we help our clients by leveraging our information technology (IT) frameworks to efficiently develop, deploy, manage, and optimize secure business solutions for State and Federal Government, banking, insurance, finance, retail, and healthcare industries.
InfusionPoints' consultants combine a unique blend of security, technology and business skills to help our clients define IT, security and privacy strategies and manage major IT, security and privacy initiatives, while achieving high returns on their IT investments. Our experienced consultants apply holistic, integrated methodologies for infusing security and privacy capabilities into business solutions, by combining our frameworks with critical thinking and deep analytics to solve your most pressing security and privacy challenges.
InfusionPoints relies on the expertise and professionalism of our employees as the key to our success. Our consultants have broad experience in commercial and government organizations and have a variety of industry certifications, and advanced degrees.
InfusionPoints offers a competitive compensation and benefits package and is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free work place.
Location: North Wilkesboro, NC